An-Nidaa Academy offers a six-year online Alimiyyah course based on the Dars-e-Nizami curriculum, which covers modules such as the study of Arabic Language, Aqeedah, Fiqh, Usool, Tafsir and Hadeeth.
The Alimiyyah course aspires to educate students in as many subjects possible. It focuses on the values and guidlines of Islamic Theology, which we aim to strengthen within the students. Many different subjects are taught in order to prepare the student well in diverse areas of Islamic teachings. Hence it paves a path for potential leaders who have intensive knowledge about their religion, beliefs and the way of life. The Alimiyyah course is designed to mentor the learners of today who can assist the community to the best of their ability.
- Our specialities:
- We have qualified and dedicated teachers
- We offer live online lessons
- Small groups of classes
- We make sure that every student understands the lesson properly
- We emphasize on understanding Arabic language
- We aim to prepare our students well in diverse areas of Islamic teachings
- We make sure that every student has the ability to understand Qur’an, Tafsir, Hadith, Fiqh, Islamic literatures directly from Arabic.
- Students have access to get help outside of the lesson if needed.
- Flexible timings
Following options are available:
(Students can select the times according to their availability)
Classes will be four days a week, approximately 1.5 hours each day, From 4th year the hours of lessons will increase due to more subjects to be covered.
Years 1-3: £100 monthly
Years 4-6: £150 monthly
Click here to register